here NILAI im coming !

noe wht is this?hehe 3 weeks of semester break .
it is time for a new semester
in CFS IIUM NILAI AS BEN STUDENT ..
kinda of feelin' i felt now .
sumtimes i feel like dont wan to go back to nilai .
sumtimes i feel like i miss nilai so much .
i miss my dorm .
i miss my dormates of coz !!
NADIAH , SHIFA , AMIRAH , WANI , GIHA , LYA , INAZ , NURUL , PUTERI , SALINA , ATIKAH AND AZILAH .
i ulso miss the makcik cleaner .
makcik ' s cafe .
my classmates .
my class .
my lecturers .
and my books .
haha
in the same time ,
im afraid for the coming soon exam result
haha
how if im pass ?
how if im failed ?
WANNA CRY WHEN I KEEP THINKING ABT IT .
PLS .
GO AWAY FROM MY HEAD !
HUHU :(
to all frens . i wish for ur success .
lets us make our life more wit colourful bud !
3 weeks im really having a great time .
wit famy
wit all ppl tht i love
my frens
hang out wit them
i feel better
i feel happy
i feel enjoy
i hope all this things never go
i hope the time could stop
and sumtimes i ulso hope that i can determine what i want to happen
i donwant this moments just lost like tht
i love dis moments so much .
and now
the time is only around the corner
the time tht i must go back to IIUM NILAI
to continue my new semester
with new things
new subjects
and the most important is
NEW SPIRIT ! !
famy,frens,love ones,all ppl..
i need ur support
so tht i do not fall
and keep falling
i love u :)
<3

No comments: